We always look for new ideas, explore various spheres, and apply a positive approach.
You don't need to bother with your routine bookkeeping services because you can entrust this boring job to experienced professionals from John & Associates. Each member of our expert team continuously improves his skills to stay well-informed of the latest accounting law changes and serve clients with maximum attention and efficiency. Our range of accounting services includes complex tax calculations and payroll administration. We start with a free face-to-face consultation with clients to understand their individual or business requirements and deliver the highest level of service.
We provide a wide range of services to meet even the most daring requirements.
It is extremely important to stay one step ahead and be competent in tax calculations. Our professional accountants can conduct a detailed analysis to determine the appropriate tax structure/strategy for your business. These detailed reviews can allow you to reduce taxes. John & Associates will offer you expert tax advice that can:
- Minimize your tax liability;- Optimize your tax position;- Teach you about the available relief, tax losses, and deferment opportunities;- Ensure you do not fall short of any CTSA deadlines and file your returns correctly on your behalf, thus avoiding penalties;- Represent you with the tax authorities.
Payroll is an essential part of any business, and we help to manage it efficiently.
Payroll services are not the main aspect of business activity, yet one of the essential elements of your business! You can entrust us with this difficult work so that you save your time and energy to focus on your business. We ensure the timely execution of all payroll services.Our specialists will assist you with the following areas:
- Staff turnover;- Code number changes;- Personalized and standard payslips;- Taxable benefits and P11Ds;- Pension schemes;- Student loan recovery;- Administration of PAYE, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc.- WFTC and DPTC;- SMP, SPP, SSP, and SAP.
VAT calculations remain one of the most complicated tasks for most business owners. We make it easier.
VAT is a territory that many companies fear to enter because of its ever-changing nature and complexity. John & Associates has a highly qualified team which can support you in all issues related to HMRC and offer comprehensive legal help, as well as precise calculation and timely payments.We offer:
- Value Added Tax registration;- Value Added Tax planning and administration;- Filing VAT returns;- Use of the most appropriate scheme;- Value Added Tax control and Reconciliation;- Professional representation in disputes with HMRC and at VAT tribunals.
Starting a new business venture? Our accountants will support you and help to make your dream come true.
The professional team of John & Associates will easily help you with crucial start-up solutions. We can handle all the needed documents, start-up planning, and calculations to assist you in creating a reliable starting point for your business. We help hundreds of people to fulfill their business dreams!Our team will:
- Develop an efficient Business Plan;- Choose a suitable business structure;- Help with company formation and company secretarial duties if needed;- Management Accounting;- Preparation of Projected Cash Flow Statements, budgets, and trading forecasts.
We try to ease our customers' lives by lifting the burden of HMRC off them.
Escape HMRC penalties for non-compliance of ever-changing tax legislation. We can help you keep up-to-date with the latest updates from HMRC, while concentrating our attention on your main business activities. In addition, we offer a free primary self-assessment to all our respected customers. John & Associates and its expert team can also help you with:
- Coordinating with your bank, building a society, stockbrokers etc. to collect necessary information for filing annual returns;- Ascertain your tax liability;- Filing your tax returns & refunds;- Notify you of diverse payment amounts and deadlines;- Retain relevant records;- Advise you on relevant tax saving schemes.